Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I doubt between two options would you helo me?
What is the type of the following paragraph?Fiction, like food, is of different nutritive values. Some is rich in protein and vitamins; it buildsbone and sinew. Some is highly agreeable to the taste but not permanently sustaining. Some maybe adulterated and actually harmful to our health. Escape fiction is of the latter two sorts. Theharmless kind bears frankly on the face of it what it is. It pretends to be nothing else than pleasantdiversion and never asks to be taken seriously. The second kind masquerades under theappearance of interpretation. It pretends to give a faithful treatment of life as it is, perhaps eventhinks that it does so, but through its shallowness it subtly falsifies life in every line. Such fiction,taken seriously and without corrective, may give us false notions of reality and lead us to e0pectfrom e0perience what e0perience does not provide.​

a) Process c) Classification​
b) Comparison and contrast d) Cause and effect

What is the type of the following paragraph?Traveling is one of the favorite hobbies almost all people have. There are several ways fortraveling around the world, and they all include some good things and some bad things.Backpacking and staying in hotels are two of the most common ways of traveling, that’s why theyare used by most people. However, regarding the costs, the safety of the staying, and the...​
a) Cause and effect c) Process​
b) Comparison and contrast d) Classification

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Is this a homework question?

skystar30097

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
No. it's not homework. I took an exam. When I saw the results I was shocked bcz my answers to these questions was different from what my lecturer though. there are some other questions that I doubt about their answers!!!
I just want to see if I checked the right answer or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.