Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
I study English because I like it and I´m lucky because I also need it. I don´t have to make a big effort to read, watch movies in English or read in this language. In this sense I keep learning it almost every day but I must say that I realized I really enjoyed learning English after meeting some of my teachers. A good English course and a good teacher are really important things. I started in school and by then I couldn´t choose what I wanted to learn, English was my only choice. Then I took an English online course: My Oxford English and, well, in the meanwhile I liked watching movies in English so this made things easier. Now I have to say that I need this language because I use it for work so I´m just glad I did what I did and I discovered that I really like learning languages, specially English. I´m going for French now!

JustAlilBit

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Lithuanian
Home Country
Lithuania
Current Location
Lithuania
First things first, without English language I couldn't imagine my life. All my life I feel passion for English language even though my English isn't very good. At school we started to learn English language in 2nd grade, but unfortunately I didn't learn English with my classmates and I don't know why. But when I stepped in 10th grade everyting changed I started to learn English every day without thinking about progress it became something special I think I spent 10 hours a day leastwise with English language.

Tuyet Ho

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I am studying English for reading English book. Because the knowledge in the world is huge and with my country language can't read all thing. That my reason to studying English.

deyatanudey

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am studying english to make myself conversant with universal foreign language. The world comes closer if I have knowledge in english. I love reading english novels and get acquainted with pool of vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.