Student or Learner
Are these sentences natural to a native ear?
1. He couldnít make it to the conference, which is a pity!
2. Donít let this minor nuance take away from the overall positive news.
3. This guy has two different colored eyes.
Please be aware that I'm neither a native English speaker nor a teacher.
(Not a Teacher)
2) I would replace 'nuance' with 'detail'.
3) If you're curious, this condition is called 'heterochromia iridis' or just 'heterochromia'.
1. I can't justify the use of the exclamation mark.