Student or Learner
1. He is not happy with the damages to the furniture supplied. Internally, we can accept it due to constraint time but we have to negotiate with the supplier to reduce the price down.
2. Regarding the decorative metal stones on the cabinet, he didnít accept the way of tie the stones with the chrome strings. He asked us to modify the way of tie the stones as he suggested.
3. The client asked us to modify the furniture in order to receive the tops.
4. As for the damages to the furniture, they tried to repair it but it comes with new damages which look more poor finish.
Thank you for correcting the errors in my sentences.
2. The client did not accept the way they fixed the stones with the chrome strings. He asked us to modify the fixing method for the stones installtion as he suggested.
3. The stone top supplied is not fit to the furniture, so the client asked us to modify the furniture as he suggested so the top could be placed on it accordingly.
Thank you for your help on this matter.