Hi Dear Friends,

First of all I want to clear something. I am not a native speaker of English. I never want to annoy anyone. If there is sometmes that you are annoyed by my answers or anything else please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you dear friends. Keep that in your minds. Thanks a bunch.

Secondly, I want to post another thread in here and I hope you will help me to get the correct interpretation.

This is another line from "Emma":

she(Emma) found her(Harriet Smith) altogether very engaging--not inconveniently shy, not unwilling to talk--and yet so far from pushing, shewing so proper and becoming a deference, seeming so pleasantly grateful for being admitted to Hartfield, and so artlessly impressed by the appearance of every thing in so superior a style to what she had been used to, that she must have good sense, and deserve encouragement.

In the above sentences, we have several dependent clauses bolded. I need to know the independent clause of each dependent clause. Please help me to find them.

Does the first dependent clause "seeming so..." explain the name before? Is it an adjective clause? What about the other one?
Please help me!