Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
hello everybody

I need to get the below essay evaluated and graded if possible, as I am about to take the IELTS exam in couple of days Regards.

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sports and music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Answer

As a matter of fact, people are born with different capabilities and talents. Although, some people really believe that the children could be taught how to excel in certain field like sport or music even if they do not have the required talent. I believe that without talent children can practice any given sport, but they will not be able achieve excellence.

It is well known that sports like football needs to be practiced in a very young age, as the child needs to study the regulations and the rules of that sport, furthermore, it requires a very high level of fitness and agility which could be only reached at young age. As a result, when the child grows up and reach certain age he will be able to be a professional football player, which is due to the training he did receive when he was young. Lastly, it is claimed that if taught the children how to play certain music instrument, they will mater that instrument before they reach adulthood.

However, there is thousands of musicians nowadays, but just few of them became well known and famous. We can teach a group of children how to play music, furthermore, we can let them spend hours playing on their instruments. consequently, they will be able to play any piece of music by the age of ten, yet, only one or two of them will be able to create new music, so the thing that distinguish that child is talent, as he was given the gift of being talented in music when he was born.

To sum up, some sport players are able to achieve good results, because of their intensive training since they were children, but they will never achieve world records due to the lack of talent. From that I totally believe that without talent the musicians or the sportsmen will never reach the point of excellence.

Shaf3y123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
It seems that nobody is willing to help.

Shaf3y123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Gil you are an angel :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.