Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
[h=1]Fundraising for Cancer Research[/h]
Hiya,

Just a quick update on my fundraising efforts. Well, we've now had a few donations to my fundraising efforts and I have to say...

Thanks to those who have donated so far!!!

We've raised a grand total of £66 in two weeks, which is wonderful and I'm really happy to have got this far, but I have to say that I'm sure the large community of 1,000's of members here at UE can do more for cancer research. Much more! In fact, my goal is to reach £500 by the end of July, so I need YOUR help. ;-)

So, if you have not donated yet, please, please consider offering something, however small. Every little counts!

Note that you can make your donation anonymously if you wish.

Click here to safely donate to Cancer Research now!

Please help.

Thank you!

Adam

Alex Thompson

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello....
The Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region has established a new charitable fund for the Parkway!! The Fox-WisconsinHeritage Parkway Fund is intended to provide a dollar-for-dollar match for all contributions received by the FWHP to support the development and implementation of the interpretive master plan. To learn more about this fund, please contact us.
The Parkway is currently seeking a National Heritage Area designation through the National Park Service. As part of this endeavor, the FWHP is raising $300,000 for the completion of an interpretive master plan, economic management plan, and strategic operations plan. These plans are required by the NPS, and will evaluate resources within the Parkway and make recommendations to improve historic education and recreational facilities throughout the entire 280-mile river corridor... Thanks for posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.