Student or Learner
Hi. please check my answers and correct it if it is false.
1) If he (make) any trouble, he will be asked to leave the meeting. >>>>> made
2) You will feel much better when you (stop) smoking. >>>>> stop
3) As soon as he (arrive) in New York, he will send me a telegram. >>>>> arrives
4) You can wait here until the rain (stop). >>>>> stops
5) When you (move) to your new house you will be far more comfortable than your are now. >>>>>> move
Last edited by rahimi; 01-Aug-2012 at 20:41.
One more example:
When he gives enlightening answers, he will make all the other members happy.
Thank you for your answers
This is sample of my book : Some larger units will be disgraced if you lose.
I choose the verb with this pattern. where is my problem ?