Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The following message was written for my school magazine. Kindly read it and edit any errors. Thanks in advance.

Kudos to the Magazine Club of SMK St. Joseph for the publication of ‘The Josephian 2012’.

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all the teachers and parents for providing me the opportunity to head the Parent-Teacher Association.

As the new leader of the Parent-Teacher Association, I am grateful to the former chairman, Cyril Dan and my assistant, Mr. Marzuki Sulong, for giving me valuable guidance. Like all the predecessors in the past, it is incumbent upon me to ensure that the Parent-Teacher Association works hand in hand with the teachers in SMK St.Joseph. We will always try our best to acquaint the parents with various programs in the school through dialogues. Our primary concern is the well being of the institution in terms of education, facilities and student welfare. To strengthen the functioning of the school, we urge every parent and teacher to share their constructive perspectives. We will continue rendering our support to all the existing and future programs of the school with our active participation and continual funding.

On behalf of all parents, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to all the teachers for being second parents to our children. With an unequivocal commitment, you equip them with the knowledge and skills needed for survival in the society. Your tireless effort is reflected by the marked improvements in both SPM and PMR, as well as the sterling achievements in co-curricular activities. We are proud to acknowledge the fact that you have churned out a lot of leaders who contribute to the advancement of the country.

My dear students, live your life as learners to the fullest. Never while away your time on something negative and unproductive. Be proactive in your quest for knowledge. Remember, every experience in school is a learning curve. It gives you the upper hand in coping with all sorts of challenges in the world. Besides arming yourselves with intellectual and interpersonal skills, you should have a firm faith in the Almighty. Let the word of God infuse your daily life. Respect your parents and teachers because without them, you would not be what you are today. Do everything on the basis of honesty. Uphold the truth and justice.

Lastly, I would like to wish everyone all the best in your future undertakings.

Last edited:

yeecharles

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Thanks for your valuable help, Gil.

Status