Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please! need help correcting this paragraph's grammar and punctuation. It is due tomorrow, and is a compare and contrast on the five faces of genius, and i was tied for the fool and observer. But i don't know think i need to contrast that exactly. do you know what i mean? as long as i put that it fits me perfectly and i don't have anything to differentiate.

The five faces of genius are can be very open to the idea that you could be two at the same time, and it comes down to making a personal decision between two. I had a tie between observer and fool, but who wants to be an observer right? So I chose fool and take it proudly. This is exactly what I thought I would be, as I love to make jokes. Now why did I choose that archetype out of them all? All of my life, I have let laughter define my life: I light-heartedly make fun of others, watch South Park when looking for television shows, and look to the humor in pain when it comes down to it. In a normal compare and contrast paper, you would point out the differentials between two people or ideals, but I honestly believe there isn’t anything to contrast. As the fool fits me perfectly, like that old pair of Nike’s.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We do not do your homework for you. Tests like this are set to find out what you know and what you can do, not what we know. Submit your work and then feel free to come back to the forum after you get it back if you don't understand anything you get wrong. Or come back and tell us that you got 100% on it!

A word of advice when posting - remember to capitalise "I" (first person singular) at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.