Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Calligrapher

    • Join Date: Aug 2005
    • Posts: 32


    I was looking for an old word that I've learned long time ago, but couldn't find it. What I want is the word that describes a person who designs 'dance steps' for performance. And I kind of remember 'calligrapher' is the word. But as I checked the dictionary again, it just says it means someone who does beautiful writting. It has nothing to do with dance. >_<

    Does anyone know the word I'm looking for?

    Many thanks

    • Join Date: Jan 2006
    • Posts: 1

    Re: Calligrapher

    Hi, the word you are looking for is choreographer.

    • Join Date: Aug 2005
    • Posts: 32

    Re: Calligrapher

    Thank you so so so much! I feel a bit embarrassed for mistaking the words. Thanks again!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts