Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
MY favourite game is Cricket
My favourite game is cricket. I am playing cricket and watch cricket match.Last sunday i have watched cricket match in the Swaimansing Stadium played between India and Australia.I have booked ticket very hardly after long time in the que. match all of ticket are bookd.Match start in the morking on 10'o clock.both team captain went in the ground for toss. umpire throw the coin between captains. indian team captain demand head side of coin and won the toss and choose batting first. opening player came in the ground and start the game. first boll played by Sachin Tendulkar and four runs.Sachin Tendulkar was playing very fast. India scored in first ten over 90 runs and loss of first wicket Gautam Gambhir only.Verender Sehwag came into the fround and hit continue three six. india scored in twenty over 170 runs loss of 4 wicket only first inning is over. Australian team came into batting in the first over loss of his 2 wickets. and looking pressur on the face of player last over australia need to 70 runs to win only. they cannot achive the target and loss the match. indian team very happy to won the match.
Please check and correct my wrriten essay on favourite Game

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
Re: Essay on Favourite Game

NOT A TEACHER

Gordhan Sharma, your essay contains so many different kinds of errors that it's not just a matter of checking it and correcting a few mistakes here and there. I don't know if anyone is willing to go through your whole essay and make it readable, taking into account that all of the people who post in this forum are volunteers.

Having said that, allow me to give you a few pointers:

- start every sentence with a capital letter.
- capitalise the word "I" at all times.
- capitalise words such as "India" and "Indian".
- always leave a space after a full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.