Student or Learner
1. I believe it is important to invest in new machinery rather than to increase wages.
2. I believe it is important to invest in new machinery rather than increase(increasing) wages.
3. We ought to check up, rather than just accept(accepting) what he says.
4. Rather than stay(staying) awake, I would like to go bed now.
5. Rather than get(getting) lost, we will take a map with us.
Please, could you tell me which way we must use in those examples, with 'ing' or not?
Last edited by aysaa; 01-Sep-2012 at 19:50.