Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi.I watched the news in a tv channel and I'm writing it in my words.Please correct the below paragraph.No offence meant here about the particular country.

The U.S. freelance journalist Austin Tice, whose whereabouts were unknown since three weeks,was held by the Syrian government.Though the news is not yet confirmed by the government officials, it is reported by the Washington Daily.His last post on twitter was on August 11 in which he mentioned about a party he had with rebel free army.After that, he went missing.All his family members requested the Syrian government to immediately release him.Syria has been very unsafe place for journalists.Since last year at least 10 journalists were killed.Even entry of journalists from other countries is also extremely limited by the government.

Thank you,
Aviansh.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi.I watched the news in a tv channel and I'm writing it in my words.Please correct the below paragraph.No offence meant here about the particular country.

The U.S. freelance journalist Austin Tice, whose whereabouts were unknown[STRIKE] since [/STRIKE] for three weeks,was held by the Syrian government.Though the news is not yet confirmed by the (article not necessary) government officials, it is reported by the Washington Daily.His last post on twitter was on August 11 in which he mentioned about a party he had with the rebel free army.After that, he went missing.[STRIKE]All [/STRIKE] His family members requested the Syrian government to immediately release him.Syria has been a very unsafe place for journalists.Since last year at least 10 journalists were killed.Even entry of journalists from other countries is also extremely limited by the government.

Thank you,
Aviansh.

b.

Status
Not open for further replies.