Native Language
Pashto, Pushto
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi

Please make the below sentence correct.

I tried my level best to keep you as it is where you were before but you believe that I am pretending.

Best regards

Kamran

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
hey guys

how to tell someone that you want to keep the relationship for the rest of you life.. and please make the following sentence correct.

I Tried My Level Best To Keep You As It Is Where You Were Before But You Believe That I Am Pretending.

Best Regards

Kamran

Welcome to the forum.

The first thing you need to do is look at your capitalisation. We do not use a capital letter at the beginning of every word, as you have done in your main quote, only at the beginning of a sentence. The same rule applies to the rest of your post where you have used no capitalisation at all between the words "hey" and "correct".
Please go back and edit your post following the capitalisation rules:

1) Capitalise the first word of each sentence.
2) Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular) at all times.
3) Capitalise proper nouns.

For your information, your actual quote does not make sense. Try to put it in different words.

kamransaid

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Pashto, Pushto
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
For your information, your actual quote does not make sense. Try to put it in different words.

Thats why I am here, to get help from tutor like you. How to make this sentece proper and meaningful? Actually one of my friend believe that I am the only one who put him down, now i want to tell him that I tried my level best to keep our relation before the mess.

Thanks. :)

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
I tried my level best to keep you as it is where you were before but you believe that I am pretending.

Actually one of my friend believe that I am the only one who put him down, now i want to tell him that I tried my level best to keep our relation before the mess.

"I'm trying my best to get our friendship back to what it used to be, but you still believe I'm just pretending (=not sincere)".

This is one possibility, I guess. Other members might have different opinions, though. Let's se if they enlighten us on this issue.

charliedeut

PS: If you had given us the context before, it would have saved you time: you'd probably have got an answer before (context is important).

Last edited:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Tip for a more relevant title: I tried my level best (as these words begin the sentence you are asking about).

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.