Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Hey there! I have some troubles with getting a few lines from this episode.

0:50 Wake up! And smell ???, zoners. It’s that time of year again, when legends ??? screaming in bloody from the ??? of glory.
3:12 And in the blue corner ??? lead by Jenny Matrix, who’s fighting to be the first ??? ever.
7:10 ???, zoners.
7:30 ??? kid could/can play.
10:04 ???. Lesson learned. ??? no fury like a Law scored.
10:16 ???(some whispering)
10:29 …but that has got to be one of the fastest case caps I’ve ever… ??? They’ve scored again.

I may have made some mistakes in the lines I wrote, so I'll really appreciate if you point that out too. Hope you can help me out. Thanks!

Kinomaks

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Sorry if I'm being a bit pushy, but it's been 3 days and no replies:-(. I could really use some help so that I can translate this thing. Thanks!

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
NOT A TEACHER

I don't have time now to go through the entire thing. Perhaps someone else can help you with the rest.

0:50 Wake up! And smell victory, zoners. It’s that time of year again, when legends are ripped screaming and bloody from the womb of glory.
3:12 And in the blue corner (this part is incomprehensible) lead by Jenny Matrix, who’s fighting to be the first sophomore ever.
7:10 bust out your butts and put butt bibs on those butts, zoners.

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
NOT A TEACHER

I don't have time now to go through the entire thing. Perhaps someone else can help you with the rest.

0:50 Wake up! And smell victory, zoners. It’s that time of year again, when legends are ripped screaming and bloody from the womb of glory.
3:12 And in the blue corner (this part is incomprehensible) lead by Jenny Matrix, who’s fighting to be the first sophomore ever.
7:10 bust out your buts and put but bibs on those buts, zoners.

It's "screaming and bloody". It's a load of nonsense anyway.

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
Yes, it makes little sense to me either.

Here's the entire thing:

0:50
Wake up! And smell victory, zoners. It’s that time of year again, when legends are ripped screaming and bloody from the womb of glory.
7:10 bust out your butts and put butt bibs on those butts, zoners.
7:30 (this part is incomprehensible) can play.
10:04 (this part is incomprehensible). Lesson learned. Hell hath no fury like a law scorned (I think).
10:16 (this part is incomprehensible)
10:29 …but that has got to be one of the fastest case caps I’ve ever… Oh great comeback Ghosts.(?) They’ve scored again.

A lot of it is incomprehensible. I can't make much of it either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.