Can you check my grammar in sentences, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duy065

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
SATURDAY WET NIGHT
Now, at about 10:15 p.m. on Saturday night. This night is so wet, cold and tired. Right now, I start writing my diary. I feel very strange and embarrassing. I'm wondering when will I make my dreams come true. I've a lot of dreams, but now I'm thinking about how to make friendship with John - one boy in my class - to be closer. I don't deny that I like him. He's handsome, with a special hair, which front is curly and back is straight. He has got a sharp angular face, with the sexy eyes.

Last edited:

duy065

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
no one answer my question. It's hard to understand

bestta

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Now, it's about 10:15 p.m. on Saturday night. This night is so wet, cold and tired. Right now, I start writing my diary. I feel very strange and embarrassed. I'm wondering when will I make my dreams come true. I've a lot of dreams, but now I'm thinking about how to make a friendship with John - one boy in my class - to get closer. I don't deny that I like him. He's handsome, with a special hair, which front is curly and back is straight. He has got a sharp angular face, with the sexy eyes.​

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
SATURDAY WET NIGHT
Now,[STRIKE] at [/STRIKE] it's about 10:15 p.m. on Saturday night. [STRIKE]This [/STRIKE] The night is so wet, cold and tired (??). Right now, I[STRIKE] start[/STRIKE] have started writing my diary. I feel very strange and embarrassed[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE]. I'm wondering when will I make my dreams come true. I've got a lot of dreams, but now I'm thinking about how to make friends[STRIKE]ship[/STRIKE] with John - one boy in my class -[STRIKE] to [/STRIKE] and be closer. I don't deny that I like him. He's handsome, with [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] special hair, [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] the front is curly and the back is straight. He has got a sharp angular face, with [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]sexy eyes.

I don't understand your use of "embarassed" or "tired" in the context written. Also, please be patient for responses to your posts. It is not necessary or polite to ask a second time for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.