Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello everyone,

I would be grateful if you can help me with an e-mail I need to send to a University I want to apply in a exchange program of my country. Please check if the structure is appropriate for the formal situation.

Thank you all guys!

Below, the e-mail:

Dear Madam,

I'm applying to XXX Programme to UK and I'm currently searching information about the british universities. I found your contact at the University's website, in the Forum section and decided to send you an e-mail with my enquiry. I would appreciate if you can help me.

I was totally fascinated with the University, similarly with the Electrical Engineering Programme and I want to know if there will be places avalaible for that course in XXXX Programme. Untill now the International Unit didn't communicate us about the courses avaliable in your university.
Whether possible the XXX University will be my first choice, so I need to know this information.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

(Personal Data)

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello everyone,

I would be grateful if you can help me with an e-mail I need to send to a University I want to apply in a exchange program of my country. Please check if the structure is appropriate for the formal situation.

Thank you all guys!

Below, the e-mail:

Dear Madam,

I'm applying to XXX Programme to UK and I'm currently searching information about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] British universities. I found your contact at the University's website in the Forum section and decided to send you an e-mail with my enquiry. I would appreciate it if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could help me.

I was totally fascinated with the University, [STRIKE]similarly[/STRIKE] and particularly with the Electrical Engineering Programme and I [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] would like to know if there will be [STRIKE]places [/STRIKE] an opening avalaible for that course in XXXX Programme. Untill now, the International Unit [STRIKE]didn't[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]communicate[/STRIKE] hasn't provided us with information about the courses avaliable in your university.
[STRIKE]Whether possible [/STRIKE] The XXX University [STRIKE]wil[/STRIKE] would be my first choice, [STRIKE]so I need to know this information [/STRIKE] and I would be extremely grateful for any relevant information you can provide

Thank you for your [STRIKE]time[/STRIKE] consideration.

Yours sincerely,

(Personal Data)

b.

Status
Not open for further replies.