Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Is this okay?

Hello Monica
In view of the complexity, I'd like to avoid an email that might be confusing and rather have our business advisor Ron to contact your manager to discuss the different possibilities in order to find the best solution for you and Bill to carry out the opportunity of making a painting together

Thank you

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello Monica,

In [STRIKE]view [/STRIKE] light of the complexity, I'd like to avoid an e-mail that might be confusing and would rather have our business advisor Ron [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE]contact your manager to discuss the different possibilities [STRIKE]in order [/STRIKE]to find the best solution for you and Bill to [STRIKE]carry out the opportunity of making[/STRIKE] work on a painting together.

----
In the first sentence you could also begin with "Given the complexity of the situation, . . . " or whatever is correct.

The second sentence was quite long, so I suggested a couple of ways to shorten it. There are many possibilities of course.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Is this okay?

Hello Monica
In view of the complexity, I'd like to avoid an email that might be confusing and rather have our business advisor Ron to contact your manager to discuss the different possibilities in order to find the best solution for you and Bill to carry out the opportunity of making a painting together

Thank you

My suggested version:

Dear Monica

Given the complexity of the situation, I would prefer not to deal with this by email. I would rather have our business advisor, Ron, contact your manager to discuss the best of way of arranging for you and Bill to make a painting together (or to collaborate on a painting).

may88

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Ref: Appeal for Late Submission - Year of Assessment 2010

I refer to the above matter and your letter dated 10/9/2012.

Attached herewith the documents for your perusal as requeted:

a) Photocopy of EA 2010
b) Photocopy of insurance statement

Kindly to waive off the imposed penalty of RMXX as my submission of the same was not later then the due date

Your reconsideration is highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.