Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
How to write a Letter to the Director Health complaining against the irregularity of doctors

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Without knowing the facts, it is impossible to say what you should write.

Jschaalje

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Israel
I can give you some tips about writing complaint letters from an article I've written:

Complaints

When Should you Write a Complaint?

Writing a complaint is usually effective when you have a problem but there is nobody to talk to who can solve your problem. Also write a complaint when you’ve finished talking to the employees and manager at an organization, and you still didn’t get what you were deserving or expecting to get.

How to Start

Of course it’s important first of all to find out whom to address your letter or email to. Write in a polite way: Dear Mr. So and So, or Dear Ms Whatever. This will put them in the right mood to read your complaint.

Here are some phrases that you can start with:

I’m not at all happy with the service I’ve been receiving from your company.
I’m greatly disappointed that…
I’m dissatisfied with the way that…
I’m upset by your way of…
I was appalled/shocked by…

The Structure of the Complaint Letter

Your complaint letter should include a main statement about what your complaint is (you can put this in the first paragraph).

You should also write what can be done to solve the complaint. For instance, if you’re dissatisfied with a product that you’ve bought, send it back if this is possible, and ask for a refund. If the problem is a fine that you weren’t supposed to receive, ask for it to be cancelled. If it is about money that you haven’t been paid yet or a product that’s late for delivery, send a reminder.

At the end, thank the recipient of your letter for taking care of the matter.

Checking Back

If you didn’t hear back about your complaint after a reasonable time, it’s perfectly okay to phone to ask whether they’ve received your letter. If they still don’t answer you or give you a negative answer, write again. After that you probably need a lawyer.

If you need more about complaints, let me know, but I think you should now try to draft a letter and publish it on the forum!

How to write a Letter to the Director Health complaining against the irregularity of doctors

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
How do I write a Letter to the Director Health complaining against the irregularity of doctors?
How do I write ... ? OK
How do you you write ... ? OK
How does one write ...? OK

How to write ...? NO. This isn't a sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.