Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
Hello, could someone check this first version of my master application? Would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is ______and I am writing you to express my interest in applying for the Master programme Innovation & Management in Tourism, scheduled to start in September 2013.

I am currently studying Management and Tourism at the NHTV University of Applied Sciences in Breda, The Netherlands. During my time at this University I have gained a strong academic background in the subjects marketing, imagineering, destination management and corporate communication. Combined with my work experience in the field of eTourism at the company _____, I am the best candidate for this master.

The international orientation of the programme is what appeals to me the most. I have spent 6 months abroad as an intern in Switzerland. Here I worked at a international department and this absolutely broadened my own horizon. I enjoy working in the tourism industry, because it is an dynamic and continuously changing business. Because of my time abroad my language skills in English and German are both excellent. I also enjoy learning new languages.

Another reason for choosing this specific master, is that it perfectly matches with the courses that I have followed during my Bachelor education (see transcript of records). I am specifically interested in Imagineering, the USP of this programme.

My professional goal is to work in a leading position for a well-known company in the field of tourism, after successfully finishing my masters degree. This master programme will contribute positively to the evolution of my career.

I am certain that my previous academic career, my strong interest and existing knowledge in tourism, my ambition and eagerness to broaden my horizon and educate myself further make me a highly suitable candidate for the Innovation & Management in Tourism Master programme at your University.

Thank you for considering my application.

Yours sincerely,
______

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello, could someone check this first version of my master application? Would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ______. [STRIKE]and I am writing you [/STRIKE] This is to express my interest in applying for the Master programme, Innovation & Management in Tourism, scheduled to start in September 2013.

I am currently studying Management and Tourism at the NHTV University of Applied Sciences in Breda, The Netherlands. During my time at this University I have gained a strong academic background in the subjects of marketing, imagineering, destination management and corporate communication. Combined with my work experience in the field of eTourism at the company _____, I [STRIKE]am the best [/STRIKE] I consider myself to be an excellent candidate for [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] master programme.

The international orientation of the programme is what appeals to me[STRIKE] the [/STRIKE]most. I have spent 6 months abroad as an intern in Switzerland.[STRIKE] Here [/STRIKE] There I worked [STRIKE]at a[/STRIKE] in an international department and this [STRIKE]absolutely[/STRIKE] significantly broadened my[STRIKE] own horizon[/STRIKE] personal goals. I enjoy working in the tourism industry, because it is [STRIKE]an [/STRIKE] a dynamic and continuously changing business. Because of my time abroad my language skills in both English and German are [STRIKE]both[/STRIKE] excellent. I also enjoy learning new languages.

Another reason for choosing this specific master, is that it perfectly matches with the courses that I have followed during my Bachelor education [STRIKE](see transcript of records). [/STRIKE] My transcript is enclosed. I am specifically interested in Imagineering, the USP of this programme.

After successfully finishing my masters degree, my professional goal is to work in a [STRIKE]leading [/STRIKE] lead position for a well-known company in the field of tourism, . This master programme will contribute positively to the evolution of my career. (A great statement)

I am certain that my previous academic career, my strong interest and existing knowledge in tourism, my ambition and eagerness to broaden my horizon and educate myself further, make me a highly suitable candidate for the Innovation & Management in Tourism Master programme at your University. (Another great statement)

Thank you for considering my application.

Yours sincerely,
______

Nice work. Good Luck! :up:

Daniellex123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands