Student or Learner
I wonder which one of the following is the best to mean " A and B (Let's say, A and B are different persons) are running for presidential elections and A, B have supporters who lean toward moderates, not conservatives" . In this context, I am not sure if I can use the word "overlap" and let me know which one is the best of the following.
1. A's support base overlaps with B's
2. A has shared supporters with B or
3. A shares supporters with B
4. Same supporting groups back A and B
5. A has the same supporters with B
6. A has the same supporting blocs with B
Personally, I wonder if No. 2 or 3 is possible to mean the above, and please let me know that.
Thanks in advance.