• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

I need to rephrase this to a nice and abit simple form for my learning class

Throughout my research I havefound the hypothesis to show that Australia has struggled to maintain the Humanrights for the Indigenous communities. Australia has always helped thedeveloping nations but has forgotten the indigenous communities aroundAustralia. The Aboriginal have faced many problems and throughout the finding Iwill be explaining the Indigenous lifestyle, education, health, governmentdevelopments as well as human rights for the Aboriginal and seeing if there areany problems with the helping of our first nation citizen Australians. Thesources that will be used are from government websites, the Aboriginal do nothave much information on the resent census, and many of the Censuses that willbe used may have been used from the past.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need to rephrase this to a nice and abit simple form for my learning class

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, you will have noticed that copying and pasting isn't very successul on this forum and there are a lot of spaces missing in your post. Please go back in and edit the post, adding the relevant spaces.

Secondly, we do not do your homework for you. You have stated that you have been given this work for your English class. They want to see what you can do, not what we can do. Therefore, please do the work yourself, submit it to your teacher, and then come back to us after your teacher has seen it. If there are corrections your teacher makes which you don't understand, please feel free to ask us.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.