Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
It's a Friday afternoon, everybody in the office is busy packed up things to went home. And I knew some others of my officemate had a friday's night out on the bar.

ofcourse on that day, I had a plan also to went to the dermaclinic for my monthly facial cleaning. When I was there in the lobby, I asked the receptionist if what is the best facial for me. She told me that they have a dermatologist inside on their clinic for free consultation.

So, I went straight ahead to the clinic for consultation. When I was their, I asked the dermatologist for what the best skin product that suite for me. And on the nice way, she answered me all the questions that I aked for.

After, the staff assist me to their operating room for my facial session. The ambiance inside is so relaxing and refreshing. I felt so relaxed.
Then, during the actual facial session, there's a time I asked the nurse to stop, because i felt so pain, really.

But time goes on, and the session is already done. I felt so relieved. Although there's a little bit pain, but I caassistn handle it.
I'm contented the result, the pain is worth it.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It was a Friday afternoon. Everybody in the office was busy packing up things to [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] go home. And I knew that some [STRIKE]others[/STRIKE] of my [STRIKE]officemate had [/STRIKE] co-workers planned a Friday[STRIKE]'s[/STRIKE] night out [STRIKE]on the [/STRIKE] at a bar.

Of course, [STRIKE]on that day, [/STRIKE]I [STRIKE]had [/STRIKE][STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] planned [STRIKE] also [/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] go to the dermaclinic for my monthly facial cleaning. When I was there in the lobby, I asked the receptionist[STRIKE] if [/STRIKE] what is the best facial for me. She told me that they have a dermatologist inside [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] their clinic for free consultation.

So, I went straight ahead to the clinic for consultation. When I was[STRIKE] their[/STRIKE] there, I asked the dermatologist [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] what is the best skin product [STRIKE]that suite [/STRIKE]for me. And [STRIKE]on the nice way[/STRIKE] nicely , she answered [STRIKE] me [/STRIKE] all the questions [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] I asked [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE].

[STRIKE]After[/STRIKE] Later, the staff assisted me to their operating room for my facial session. The ambiance inside is so [STRIKE]relaxing[/STRIKE] comfortable and refreshing. I felt so relaxed.
Then, during the actual facial session, there was a time when I asked the nurse to stop, because it felt so painful, really.

But as time [STRIKE]goes[/STRIKE] went on, and the session ended [STRIKE]is already done[/STRIKE], I felt so relieved. Although there's a little [STRIKE] bit [/STRIKE] pain, but I [STRIKE]caassistn[/STRIKE] can handle it.
I'm [STRIKE]contented[/STRIKE] satisfied with the result, the pain [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE] was worth it.

What price beauty? :roll:

nelinda

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
thank for correcting...

Status