Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
Hello. Could anybody check this report? Thank you in advance.

c.jpg

Introduction
The aim of this report is to outline comments about Riverdale Sports Club and suggest necessary changes. Any improvements will require financial aid from the college.

Feedback from students
Some students expressed their complaints about the club which I would like to present in this section:
- Lack of cafeteria and an area to relax
- Showers usually out of order
- Fitness rooms overcrowded at most times
- Club not being open at weekends
- No organised classes

Suggestions of improvements
In reference to the complaints outlined above, I suggest certain changes be made:
- Open a cafeteria and place tables and sofas
- Completely refurbish the shower rooms
- Open and additional fitness room
- Extend the opening hours so students can visit the club at the weekends
- Introduce new fitness classes e.g. martial arts or boxing classes

Conclusion
The improvements suggested above, if introduced, would without doubt give our club a new look. However, they cannot be carried out without a substantial aid from the college. I would greatly appreciate if the Principal agreed to make a financial contribution to our common cause.

Esredux

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Are you sure you can go on with just bullet points and phrases but not full sentences? I'd also think the word count is less than expected. It looks more like a draft or some personal notes.

leszkoss

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your remark. I am not very good at writing reports. In fact, I find it to be horrible. I will try to write it again properly.

Esredux

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Me neither - reports and proposals are the worst writing tasks one could ever think of. ;-)
My apologies. I was wrong about the word count - you have your 188 words. I hope you know you can write 10% more but it would be better to stay within the word limit.
You might also find CAE Complete quite useful, particularly in terms of writing as it provides samples for each writing task.

Status
Not open for further replies.