Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please correct if it is not.

I would to inform you that your cashier Mr. Taj has been involved in cash embarrassments one of victim of is our office bear Rais, who gave him Rs.7000 for payment of 6 telephone bills month of August 2012, the cashier picked up the higher amount bill in his drawer or kept in somewhere/-.

Our man had has a lot of outdoor due to that strain he did count the number of bills at that time and left the counter carrying 5 paid bills instead of 6. When he reached the office after completion of his outdoor assignment he found that one bill was missing. When we receive the current month bill i.e. Septembers it shows an outstanding of Rs.3500/-against us.

Now therefore, request you to please look into matter and arrange to refund the balance.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please correct if it is not.

I would to inform you that your cashier Mr. Taj has been involved in cash embarrassments one of victim of is our office bear Rais, who gave him Rs.7000 for payment of 6 telephone bills month of August 2012, the cashier picked up the higher amount bill in his drawer or kept in somewhere/-.

Our man had has a lot of outdoor due to that strain he did count the number of bills at that time and left the counter carrying 5 paid bills instead of 6. When he reached the office after completion of his outdoor assignment he found that one bill was missing. When we receive the current month bill i.e. Septembers it shows an outstanding of Rs.3500/-against us.

Now therefore, request you to please look into matter and arrange to refund the balance.

Normally, I correct pieces of writing by simply amending the original in red. However, there are so many errors of grammar, construction, word order, and incomprehensible sections that it is impossible to do that. I think I understand what happened. Here is my attempt based on what I think happened:

"Recently, your cashier Mr Taj received Rs.7000 from Rais (our member of staff) as payment for 6 telephone bills for the month of August 2012. As he was very busy, Rais did not count the number of telephone bills marked as paid before he left the counter. However, when Rais returned to our office he found that he only had 5 telephone bills marked as paid, instead of 6. When we received our September telephone bill it showed an outstanding amount of Rs.3500. We can only assume that your cashier Mr Taj accidentally kept Rs.3500 and did not count it as payment of the sixth telephone bill."

If I'm right, you are basically saying that Mr Rais kept Rs.3500, accidentally or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.