[Grammar] Could you read my sentences and check wheather they sound okay or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Hello? I wrote some sentences and I want to make sure that those sentences sound okay. My English is really bad so I need help! Thank you so much for your time in advance!!! :)

Rich countries could never know difficulty of different countries before we have provided many people with information of other countries by developing technology since 1980. However, many rich countries have provided many different poor countries with food and clothes since it was possible for us to transmit arduous environment of different nations. After that, we could help the poor who may die from poverty are able to live more and more.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Hello? I wrote some sentences and I want to make sure that those sentences sound okay. My English is really bad so I need help! Thank you so much for your time in advance!!! :)

Rich countries could never know difficulty of different countries before we have provided many people with information of other countries by developing technology since 1980. However, many rich countries have provided many different poor countries with food and clothes since it was possible for us to transmit arduous environment of different nations. After that, we could help the poor who may die from poverty are able to live more and more.

Did you use Google translator to translate that from Korean?

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Nope, I didn't use Google trnaslator. Does my writing sound that bad? lol

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
How about this sentences? I reworte them. Please check whether they make sense or not. Thank you!!!!

Rich countries could have never known difficulty of different countries before the media provided many people with information of other countries. It's possible for us to transmit arduous environment of different nations by developing technology since 1980, now many rich countries could provide many different poor countries with food and clothes. The rich countries could help the poor who may die from poverty and the poor in the poor countries are now able to live more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.