Could you read my texts and tell me what is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
One of my friends, Justin moved to a poor area from a rich region due to the fail of his parents' business when he was a middle school student.

It was difficult for him to do well in the school of the poor region because most classmates hated him because of the reason that he came from a rich area.

Thus, his parents decided to go back to a rich region again to help him adapted well in school for a year in spite of their financial difficulty.

In this way, it is better for children to live withs omeone who has the same environment until the gap between the rich and the poor is reduced than now .

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
One of my friends, Justin moved to a poor area from a rich region due to the [STRIKE]fail [/STRIKE] failure of his parents' business when he was a middle school student.

It was difficult for him to do well in the school of the poor region because most classmates hated him because [STRIKE]of the reason that [/STRIKE]he came from a rich area.

Thus, his parents decided to go back to a rich region again to help him [STRIKE]adapted [/STRIKE] do well in school for a year in spite of their financial difficulty.

In this way, it is better for children to live with someone who has the same environment until the gap between the rich and the poor is reduced [STRIKE]than now[/STRIKE] .
I can't make any sense out of the last sentence. If you live with someone, you have to have the same environment as that person. Try to rewrite this sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.