Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
My homework is write a paragraph to describe the most important holiday/ festival in your country. I wrote a paragraph to describe Tet holiday, the most important holiday in Vietnam.

Tet is a wonderful holiday to see in Vietnam. People wear their newest and most beautiful dresses on Tet holiday. Parents buy beautiful new clothes for their children, and woman usually change more beautiful hair style before Tet holiday. They not only change their appearance but also change their emotion. People avoid to quarrel and become good-tempered, pleasant. In addition, houses are beautiful and clean on Tet holiday. People clean and decorate meticulously their house with typical Tet decoration such as peach blossoms or apricot blossoms, parallel sentences on a pair of vermilion papers, the paintings of Tet. Red is the first color chose to decorate on Tet holiday, it make houses become warm and energetic. Every things old will be changed with new ones because se they thing a new year have to start with new things. Finally, the beautiful of streets couldn’t be omitted. Every streets become crowd and bright than usual with the rich color of flowers and people’s clothes. The color of the streets is a combination of not only the red color of the national flag of Vietnam and of Happy New Year slogans, but also the rich color of flowers pots, of houses on two sides of the streets and even of animal-shaped bubbles flied in the air. The distinctive beauty of people, house and streets made Tet become a wonderful holiday to visit

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi, tnhmtam and welcome to the forum :hi:,

We like to help when we can, but we do not correct homework before it is submitted. Your teacher wants to know what you can do, not what we can do. Once you get it back corrected, you can ask us if there's anything you do not understand/agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.