Student or Learner
Any other mistakes I have made that I should take note of to make the sentences better?
1. Is the above sentences correct?
2. can I use in making to replace to make?
3. Are to 'verb' and in 'verb+ing' always interchangeable?
(eg. to do and in doing)
4. Can I use writings to replace sentences?
Your sentence does not seem natural at all.
What did you exactly mean by " Any other mistakes I have made that I should take note of to make the sentences better? "
Please rephrase your question.
Maybe you meant " Have I made any other mistakes that I need to notice (in order) to make the senteces better?"
1. Is the above sentence correct? No, I would say it is not correct and does not seem natural.
2. No you cannot, but again you need to rephrase your sentence. It depends on the meaning you wanted to convey.
3. Of course they are not always interchangeable. It depends on the sentence.
4. You could use "the pieces of writing" instead of "sentences".