Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have translated following texts from Gujarati language to English language.Please, correct them.

Many a times we feel that, to say yes is as simple as it is difficult to say no_Often we feel that when we feel difficult to say no we pass our time in doing such activities which we totally dislike.

hemal

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have translated following texts from Gujarati language to English language.Please, correct them.

Many a times we feel that, to say yes is as simple as it is difficult to say no_Often we feel that when we feel difficult to say no we pass our time in doing such activities which we totally dislike.

I think above sentences are difficult to understand due to errors. actually, here I want to say that it is difficult to say no. it is very easy to say yes. and when we can't say no to somebody then in that case we have to do such activities which we do not like.How to write/say such thing in good English.

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Many times we feel that to say yes is as easy as it is difficult to say no. Often we feel that when it is too difficult to say no, we pass our time in doing activities which we totally dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.