Interested in Language
1) We should make arrangement to meet up. Lets set/arrange a time,day and location for the meet up/ to meet up.
2) Since I have a flexible schedule, we should arrange the day, time and location according to your schedule.
3) My little brother always wants me to do everything according to his schedule/time.
4) My little brother always wants me to follow his schedule in everything.
* Are the above sentences correct? I'm learning how to writes sentences regarding scheduling a meet up and schedule. Hope somebody will help me. Thanks
***** NOT A TEACHER *****
Your best bet would be to post them one at a time. People are more likely to respond if you limit yourself to one sentence per thread. This is probably the reason why your thread hasn't attracted any comments.