Interested in Language
1) I hope to see my mom for a longer length/ period of time.
2) I hope I can lengthen the length of summer season.
3) I would like to seek your service in helping me to paint and clean my house. If your services are good, then I will seek your service for a longer length of time/duration next time.
4) If the teacher is good, I will see her for a longer session.
* Can I use the highligted words in the above sentences? Are these sentences written correctly? Please advise.
Your thanks are appreciated, Jit, but you don't need to send them in a separate post.
We are all happy to accept a simple click on the Like button as your acknowledgement of our help.