Urgent help

I've been asked by the court of law of my town to translate a notification from Portuguese into English, demanding an English Court of Law. The final result sounds like this, but I'm quite unsure about the faults it may contain: could you read it and correct it for me, urgently? And tell me if an english judge will understand the point the notification is making.

13.1. “I notify you that terms run in this court on the judicial process for the custody of the child XXXXXXX, petitioned by his grandmother YYYYYYY. In view of the instruction of the instant custody, we require information about the point of the process registered under number NNNNNNNN on the child XXXXXXX which ran its terms in that Court of Law.
    Moreover, we request to be served with a copy of the final decision on the child’s destination, in case it has already been pronounced.

We attach copy of the document attached to the files at leaves LLLLL and LLLLL, for better clearing.

We request you according to the special and specific procedure (no. 3 Article 10) in the legal order of the member state of the requiring court and/ or through technologies of communication (no. 4 Article 10) mentioned in the attached file:

13.2 The following information is necessary for its enforcement:

Made in: L......
    Date: d - m - y

Ordered by: Mrs ZZZZZZZZ, Judge

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Urgent help

I didn't understand it- it needs a lot of work. Firstly, as a legal document, it should be done by a skilled translator with experience of such documents and the intricacies of legal texts.

Firstly, what do you mean by 'terms' in 13.1? It sounds like 'case'- I am notifying you that there is a case in this court for the custody of child x, petitioned by his grandmother Y. In view of the decision to grant immediate custody, we require information about case x which was heard in court x. Moreover, we request to be served with a copy of the decision on custody of the child if already reached.

This part doesn't make sense to me:
    We request you according to the special and specific procedure (no. 3 Article 10) in the legal order of the member state of the requiring court and/ or through technologies of communication (no. 4 Article 10) mentioned in the attached file:
    Is the special and specific procedure a law- if so, give a full reference for it, unless you're sure the judge will be 100% familiar with it.

You can try here for legal translators:
    https://www.usingenglish.com/links/B...h/Translation/