Interested in Language
I'm trying to learn how to do this by myself, but really struggling. Can someone put the following into a tree diagram for me, or give me help? They should be quite simple to someone that knows what they're doing.
1. A big hairy man with a small orifice.
2. Just over the edge of the cliff.
3. The sanguine professor of linguistics with a small fat cat.
4. Very hopeful of a good outcome.
5. The angry wife of the mayor with a wooden leg. (This last one has two possibilities).
I'd really, really appreciate it if someone could help me out with these. Thank you!
Can someone PLEASE help me with this? I'm desperate!