Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I am going to teach future simple for my interview but I don't have any idea for an introduction?:-| I mean how to start teaching future ?

Last edited:

kapitan

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Kenya
Current Location
China
Hi its not hard coz actually you have used it in your sentence=i will...some examples..It will rain in the afternoon....i think i'll buy that car....willl you go for an interview in the afternoon ....i won't go swimming tomorrow

so you can start by telling them....i think we will have fun in class today.....goodluck

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, kapitan. :hi:

Learners believe that posts submitted by teachers will be in good English. Please use capital letters and punctuation marks correctly, and avoid chatlish in a forum such as this. Thank you.
Hi. [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] It's not hard [STRIKE]coz[/STRIKE] because actually you have used it in your sentence[STRIKE]=i will[/STRIKE], 'I will'. [death did not use 'I will' in his/her post][...] Here are some examples: [..]It will rain in the afternoon, [....][STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I think [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I'll buy that car, [....] [STRIKE]w[/STRIKE] Will[STRIKE]l[/STRIKE] you go for an interview in the afternoon? ....[STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I won't go swimming tomorrow.

[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] So you can start by telling them, [....] "[STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I think we will have fun in class today." [.....][STRIKE]g[/STRIKE] Goodspaceluck.

death

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
i passed the interview.:-D that was great.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Congratulations, death.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I passed the interview.:-D That was great.

Congratulations death, but PLEASE start to use capital letters at the start of all your sentences. You have been asked to do this more than once.

kapitan

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Kenya
Current Location
China
Hello,thank you for the information.I didn't know its important.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello, thank you for the information. I didn't know it's important.

You didn't realise that it's important for an English teacher to use correct spoken and written English at all times? That's very surprising.

You appear to have a few issues with punctuation and spacing as you can see from my corrections in red above. Remember (and teach) the following rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns.

Status
Not open for further replies.