1) He told the Mechanic if the wiper's problem comes from the wiper motor or something else/some other things.
2) I do not know what is the cause of the malfunction in/of the wiper/ I do not know what is causing the
malfunction in/of the wiper. ( Which sentence is more appropriate? Should I use in or of ?).
3) The wiper's motor is still functioning properly. ( Is there any other word that can be used as a substitute for the word properly in the sentence?).
*Hope somebody can help me correct the above sentences if they are written incorrectly. Thanks
1) He asked the Mechanic whether the wiper problem came from the wiper motor or something else.
2) I do not know what
isthe cause of the malfunction in the wiper is/ I do not know what is causing the malfunction in the wiper.
3) The wiper motor is still functioning properly/as it should.