Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello,

i hope you ll be fine... I need guidance , i have to conduct a research on any topic about English Language,
But i have no idea about it...Can you please tell me some Research topics about English Language as soon as possible.The topic should be Researchable , interesting and unique as well :), its Urgent because i have to submit my synopsis till Dec 10, 2012 :( :cry::cry::cry:
sO plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me quickly ... :(

yOurs

Sincerely..

HOney Rana

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,

i hope you ll be fine... I need guidance , i have to conduct a research on any topic about English Language,
But i have no idea about it...Can you please tell me some Research topics about English Language as soon as possible.The topic should be Researchable , interesting and unique as well :), its Urgent because i have to submit my synopsis till Dec 10, 2012 :( :cry::cry::cry:

yOurs

Sincerely..

HOney Rana

Welcome to the forum.

The short answer to your question is no. We don't do your work for you. According to your profile, you are an English teacher so you must have plenty of knowledge to work on.

In addition, there are multiple errors in your post which are rather worrying coming from an English teacher. I have marked each error in red.

hOney Rana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Asslam O allaikum,

I am not a Teacher, i am a student. I think i have selected "Teacher" in my profile by mistake, and you are right there may be a lot of mistakes in my English :cry:
because i am weak in my writing skills :(.
So now someone will guide me about research topic or not ?
Hello,

yOurs

Sincerely..

HOney Rana

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Honey, it's you that's going to be working on this research topic. You should be thinking about what interests you and/or what you already know something about. There is little point in our coming up with topics that may well be of no use to you.

The best person to ask for advice is the person who will be supervising your project. S/he knows what depth of research is required, and can probably make some informed suggestions.

hOney Rana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Yes, you are right! actually i want some hints for topic selection. I want to conduct my research on linguistic because i don't have vast knowledge about literature. i have consulted with my research teacher he said you have to bring at-least 3 topics then i will tell you the right one to choose for your research.
So i have searched a lot for it but most of topics have been conducted in the previous researches, that is why i asked here.
Thank you so much for my correction.It will be much beneficial for my writing skills
Thanks

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
What areas of linguistics interest you?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yes, you are right! actually I want some hints for topic selection. I want to conduct my research on linguistics because I don't have vast knowledge about literature. I have consulted with my research teacher. He said "You have to bring me at least 3 topics, then I will tell you the right one to choose for your research."
So I have searched a lot for [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] for a topic but most of [STRIKE]topics[/STRIKE] them have been [STRIKE]conducted[/STRIKE] covered in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] previous research[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE], that is why I asked here.
Thank you so much for [STRIKE]my correction[/STRIKE] correcting my writing. It will be [STRIKE]much[/STRIKE] very beneficial for my writing skills.
Thanks.

The most beneficial thing for your writing would be for you to follow the basic rules of written English:

- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise the first letter of every new sentence.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark.

hOney Rana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Ok , InshaALLAH I will try to make my writing better by following these basic rules of written English.. Thank you so much!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.