Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
This is to express my deep interest in applying for your Master program of " ----" starting on September 2013. I would like to express my appreciation for the opportunity to apply for this program under the ---- project I just have graduated from the faculty of Tourism and Hotels, --- University, majoring in the speciality of Tourist Guiding .

During my four-year study I showed great academic attitude and intense interest in my major. Also I was working as an assistant manager for 3 years in a tourism agency. I preferred to work during my studying to gain much experience in the field of tourism. Through the precious four-year academic study and three-year working experience, I acquired substantial academic background and high sense of duty and discipline. Now I am confident that the working experience combined with my academic knowledge will be an important asset for my realization in the field of tourism management .
The opportunity to pursue a master’s course in " xxx " from " xxx" represents the next challenge in my life . This opportunity gives me the chance to deepen my tourism studies in the inspiring, creative and cosmopolite environment of one of the largest British university, moreover the great opportunity to get in touch with the British culture and the new educational system. I believe that my current vision is the main reason that drives me to study in a well reputed university where the high quality of education is being provided .
My ultimate goal is to be an expert researcher in tourism management and preparing for the PhD after having my master degree. In addition to living and breathing the international atmosphere and meeting my fellow researchers, from whom I will learn much about xxxx. I am sure, if I am granted this scholarship to pursue my master degree in the xxx University, I will benefit greatly from the extra ordinary experience, for building up my professional career for the development of my homeland .
I hope this application receives your favourable consideration and I will be patiently waiting for your positive reply .

TinaRyan

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Is this letter what we call a 'covering letter' which is to be sent with your formal application for a scholarship? For editing purposes I need to have more information to judge what is suitable content for your letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.