Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello there.

I've been searching for cursive handwriting handouts and tutorials when I realized that this is not what I wanted to find. Cursive handwriting is somehow conventional and unreadable for me and ordinary people. However, there is another form of handwriting which looks like cursive and joint but it's way more readable and looks nice. Does they have a special name? Where can I find some tutorials and handouts for this readable handwriting!?

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Are you referring to one of the handwriting styles shown here, itecompro?

Rover

DrSatish

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
I believe Treyce Montoya's is the writing style that you are referring to. In fact, her newest book "Teach It Write...Now" talks about the alphabet in depth. It is amazing for so many reasons! More about the author at "[website address removed]"... she is the 1st person in worldwide history to create an alphabet that is so powerful even juvenile probation offices use it to correct behavior and, for more than 6 years, none of the repeat-offender juveniles have reoffended after learning her alphabet. It works with PTSD and other mental illnesses, abuse / trauma victims, eating and other addictions, and pretty much everything else. Watch this a probation video at "[website address removed]" (on the "testimonials" page) to see what I am referring to.

Dr. Satish
[Website address removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

itecompro

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Please help me, I'm really interested in learning that kind of handwriting. :(

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please help me, I'm really interested in learning that kind of handwriting. :(

You just posted a video teaching you how to do that writing and followed it with the words "I want this one". Why don't you just learn it from the video? We can't teach you handwriting here. We can help you with your English.

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I believe Treyce Montoya's is the writing style that you are referring to. In fact, her newest book "Teach It Write...Now" talks about the alphabet in depth. It is amazing for so many reasons! More about the author at "[website address removed]"... she is the 1st person in worldwide history to create an alphabet that is so powerful even juvenile probation offices use it to correct behavior and, for more than 6 years, none of the repeat-offender juveniles have reoffended after learning her alphabet. It works with PTSD and other mental illnesses, abuse / trauma victims, eating and other addictions, and pretty much everything else. Watch this a probation video at "[website address removed]" (on the "testimonials" page) to see what I am referring to.

Dr. Satish
[Website address removed by moderator]

Wow! Does it cure acne, too?

Last edited by a moderator:

itecompro

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
You just posted a video teaching you how to do that writing and followed it with the words "I want this one". Why don't you just learn it from the video? We can't teach you handwriting here. We can help you with your English.

You're right, and I didn't want that. The problem is that these videos do not mention the name of the style the women teaches. Moreover, this video series just shows how to practice writing and gives some tips for that, e.g. how to place your desk, your paper, you hand, ... to have a perfect writing time! However, if it had taught all the letters, it wouldn't be useful for me because these videos is not accessible everywhere for me. So, I ask you to give me the name of the style so that I can find some other references and handouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.