• Native Language:
      • Sinhalese
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Maldives

show me relpy letter for the below

Dear Ishan,

Greetings from Anantara. In order for us to better manage our ever changing and varying markets, we would like to request a list of targeted countries that you are currently selling to together with those countries that you are planning to add and focus on. This will help a lot in our general review as well as the upcoming preparation for the next contracting period.

In addition, could you also advise if you would be okay to be recommended as a potential partner to smaller travel agents/operators whom we are not according a direct contract to?

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
    Joanna

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: show me relpy letter for the below

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Ishan Malik View Post
    Dear Ishan,

Greetings from Anantara. In order for us to better manage our ever changing and varying markets, we would like to request a list of targeted countries that you are currently selling to together with those countries that you are planning to add and focus on. This will help a lot in our general review as well as the upcoming preparation for the next contracting period.

In addition, could you also advise if you would be okay to be recommended as a potential partner to smaller travel agents/operators whom we are not according a direct contract to?

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
    Joanna
    Do I understand from your thread title that you want us to write a letter of reply for you? If so, you have misunderstood the aim of this forum. We help you with the English that you already know and use so you should try to write a reply yourself, then we will look at it and try to help you.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.