Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My Hero

When someone asks who is a hero to you some people may think about a comic book character are someone like Batman , Superman, are even Spiderman but my hero is my mother. My mom has passed away a short while ago and in this essay im going to tell you how much of an amazing person she was even though it`s going to be a little hard for me i still want to honor her in some way and this essay is going to help me do it. Threw my whole life my mom took care of me and still watches over me. She was such a caring person and always took care of anyone in need. When ever someone in are family needed help she was always willing to lend a hand.

When ever i was filling down she always did something to make me laugh and was always encouraging me to do things. And we did not always get along half of the time but still she was always there for me whenever i needed her. She was such and amazing person and everytime i think about her i hate that i can never see her are talk to her again but i still think about all the good times we shared. And one day i hope that i can be like her are something close to her. I loved my mom and still do she was a very loving person. I was happy to be her daughter and i know that she was happy to be my mother.

do you think it needs in editing ?

englishhobby

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
I think it needs editing. You should write the pronoun I with a capital letter to start with. "Whenever" is written as one word, not two. "Filling down" should be "feeling down".

Some people may think about a comic book character are someone like Batman , Superman, are even Spiderman but my hero is my mother.
And one day i hope that i can be like her are something close to her. - Check what you meant by are in these sentences.

As to the style and syntax, let native speakers have a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.