Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello! I have to write a term paper until January 8th about translation ethics or history of translation.
Now, honestly, i don't know how to start to writing. What it should include? What i should write? It is my first year at college and my first term paper project and i don't know how to do it. Anyone can show me some examples and explain me what should i do? Also, if you know some beneficial sources about these 2 topics, will you please tell me to? Sorry for my grammar :)

Regards
Taotekno

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
If you go to Google Scholar, you will find plenty of papers on both subjects.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello! I have to write a term paper [STRIKE]until[/STRIKE] by January 8th about translation ethics or the history of translation.
Now, honestly, I don't know how to start to [STRIKE]writing[/STRIKE] write it. What [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] should it include? What should I write? It is my first year at college and my first term paper project and I don't know how to do it. Can anyone [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] show me some examples and explain to me what I should do? Also, if you know some beneficial sources about these 2 topics, will you please tell me? [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] Sorry for my grammar. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE]

Regards
Taotekno

You can find plenty of examples of term papers and essays online and on this forum. Your teacher or fellow students will be able to tell you what structure they are expecting and what it should contain. I assume you have been given a specific number of words to use.

Please also see my amendments to your post in red, shown above. Remember to capitalise the word "I" at all times. Have a look at the use of inversion in questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.