Other
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hi
I would like to send a email to a specific employee came office for working in off day (Friday) for specific project due to work load.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to Using English.:-D

Please make your own attempt first and then submit it to the Editing & Writing Topics forum.

Hint: you will need to offer your employee some financial benefit for working on his day off.

Rover

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi.
I would like to send an email to a specific employee who came to the office [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to work[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] on a specific project [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on his/her off day (Friday), [STRIKE]forspecific project[/STRIKE] due to the heavy work load.

See above.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
With ems's corrections, it appears you want to write to say "thank you" to the person who came in to work extra hours to get a project done. At first I thought you wanted to ask an employee to do this in the future.

A good way to start is to pretend you are talking to the person and then just write down what you would say.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
With ems's corrections, it appears you want to write to say "thank you" to the person who came in to work extra hours to get a project done. At first I thought you wanted to ask an employee to do this in the future.

A good way to start is to pretend you are talking to the person and then just write down what you would say.

I must admit that I made an assumption about when the work took place purely based on the word "came".

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Status
Not open for further replies.