At the very last day of the year, I will usually do a comtemplation/reflection on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jit833

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Canada
1) At the very last day of the year, I will usually do a comtemplation/reflection on what I have achieved and what I failed to achieve it that year.

2) You must know what and when something has to be done. For example, when is time to play you play, when is time study, you have to study.

3) After the argument I went back to my room and reflected/contemplated/brood over and anyalyzed about the argument we had. After reflection/contemplation/brooding over and analyzed it, I think I was in the wrong.

Are the highligted words used correctly in the above sentences. If no, can somebody help me correct it. Thanks.

:)

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
1) On the very last day of the year, I usually reflect on what I have achieved and what I have failed to achieve that year.

Bhai.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
1) At the very last day of the year, I will usually do a comtemplation/reflection on what I have achieved and what I failed to achieve it that year. See bhai's response.

2) You must know what and when something has to be done. For example, when is time to play you play, when is time study, you have to study. OK.

3) After the argument I went back to my room and reflected/contemplated/(brooded over) and anyalyzed [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] the argument we had. After reflection/contemplation/brooding over and analyzing it, I think I was in the wrong.

Are the highligted words used correctly in the above sentences. If no, can somebody help me correct it. Thanks.

:)

b.

Status
Not open for further replies.