Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Could anyone check my essay and correct my mistakes? I'm IG student and I hope any one will help me.

In recent years, the world has witnessed a booming number of food produced by chemicals. They are drastically changing the way food is produced. It is apparent that food additives have a profound influence on personal lives; however, not all of the effects have been positive.

To begin with, food additives have absolutely increased the speed of food production. According to a research, in 2006 almost five billion food-product are produced annually, which seems that no-one will either have suffered from starvation or died form hunger by 10 years as well as the food will be cheaper. People will, therefore, be able to buy any kind they need.

On the other hand, the opponents claim that the additives have caused many health problems, for instance, nowadays, many children have afflicted with hyperactivity by the additives, and scientists remarked that the high intake might cause cancer, because of the increase of the mutant cells.

To conclude, food additives have both pros and cons to our society. they have protected us and still from many dangers.Yet, they have prevailed badly on our health, mentally and physically.To avoid these problems, people's awareness about about the disadvantages should be improved.

correct my mistakes and give me tips to focus on...
Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

saloom2

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Could anyone here help me in this situation??

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Advantages and Disadvantages of food produced by chemicals

Could anyone check my essay and correct my mistakes? I'm IG student and I hope any one will help me.

In recent years, the world has witnessed a booming number of food produced by chemicals. They are drastically changing the way food is produced. It is apparent that food additives have a profound influence on personal lives; however, not all of the effects have been positive.

To begin with, food additives have absolutely increased the speed of food production. According to a research, in 2006 almost five billion food-products are produced annually, which seems that no-one will either have suffered from starvation or died from hunger by 10 years as well as the food will be cheaper. People will, therefore, be able to buy any kind they need.

On the other hand, the opponents claim that the additives have caused many health problems, for instance, nowadays, many children have been afflicted with hyperactivity by the additives, and scientists remarked that the high intake might cause cancer, because of the increase of the mutant cells.

To conclude, food additives have both pros and cons to our society. They have protected us and still from many dangers. Yet, they have prevailed badly on our health, mentally and physically. To avoid these problems, people's awareness about [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] the disadvantages should be improved.

februar

Status
Not open for further replies.