[Essay] Studying abroad please help me with essay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaraso

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Slovak
Home Country
Slovak Republic
Current Location
Slovak Republic
Hi all ! I will be happy if someone will check my essay and helpm me with it.

Nowdays many people leaves their motherland and go study abroad. Nevertheless it is not so easy as many students are expecting, studying abroad have it pros and cons.

First of all students improve their foreign language in ways that can not be improved if they stayed in homeland. In addition students become more independant, because they are far away from parents who do things like paying checks or washing clothes. Furthermore students get to know other culture habits, what is well for their personnal progress.

Studying abroad has also it drowbacks. Firstly, students misses their family and old commrades, who stayed in their home country. Moreover the lessons are in foreign language and one should not understand the theory as good as in mother language. Another disadvantage is that students may have problem with accomodation, founding a job or to find their place in a different enviroment.

On balance studying abroad is for people who are not afraid of possible problems, for students who want to try something new. For the others is better to stay at home and study in local university, which maybe do not have a good name in the world, but provide sufficient education.

Thanks for reading :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi xaraso and welcome to the forum.

When do you have to submit your essay to your teacher/tutor?

xaraso

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Slovak
Home Country
Slovak Republic
Current Location
Slovak Republic
Hi, next day we'll write this essay them in our English lesson, this is something like a rough copy.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
So you will submit it to your teacher tomorrow so your teacher can mark/score it?

Status
Not open for further replies.