Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
It would be very nice, if you could correct this email! I thank you very much! :)

Dear ...,

Thank you for your message and the information regarding the contract. The conditions sounds very good.

I still have some questions or rather concerns, because it still has to go very fast now and there are only a few days until the first of February.

He said it would be no problem to get a furnished "start flat" for the first time over the company (there are some in-house flats?). If it would be so:
When I could move into the apartment and for how long it would be possible to stay there (how long time I have to look for a own flat?).

The other question would be whether the company take over the relocation costs for the move from Biberach to Vienna.
My late employers had been taken this ever as well as the cost of the first arrival. I saw in the Short Guide that this is taken for post-docs and PhD students. How would that be in my case and how would we proceed exactly (who award the contract...?)

Do you need some documents from me? I should already e-mail to you or to send it by post!

Best wishes,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It would be very nice, if you could correct this email! I thank you very much! :)

Dear ...,

Thank you for your message and the information regarding the contract. The conditions [STRIKE]sounds[/STRIKE] sound very good.

I still have some questions [STRIKE] or rather[/STRIKE] and concerns, because [STRIKE]it still has to go very fast now[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] there are only a few days until the first of February.

He said it would be no problem to get a furnished "start flat" [STRIKE]for the first time[/STRIKE] initially over the [STRIKE]company[/STRIKE] business premises ([STRIKE]there[/STRIKE] are there some in-house flats?). If [STRIKE]it would be[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] that is the case, when could I [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] move into the apartment and for how long would it [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] be possible to stay there (how long [STRIKE]time[/STRIKE] until I have to look for [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] my own flat?)

[STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] My other question [STRIKE]would be[/STRIKE] is whether the company would [STRIKE]take over[/STRIKE] pay [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my relocation costs for the move from Biberach to Vienna.

My late employers had been taken this ever as well as the cost of the first arrival - I have absolutely no idea what you wanted to say with this sentence. It makes no sense. I saw in the Short Guide that this is taken for post-docs and PhD students. How would [STRIKE]that be[/STRIKE] that work in my case and how exactly would we proceed (ie who awards the contract)? [STRIKE]exactly[/STRIKE] [STRIKE](who award the contract...?)[/STRIKE]

Do you need [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] any documents from me? If so, I [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]already[/STRIKE] can e-mail or post them to you. [STRIKE]to you or to send it by post![/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Best wishes, [/STRIKE] Yours sincerely/faithfully (as appropriate)

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.