Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Hello lovely teachers,

Could you please correct my writing below and give me feedback. Many thanks in advance.

A SharePoint site for our department has been created and now it require some content.

Booking this meeting to discusses what content need be on SharePoint in terms of Change Management .

“We have developed some pages on SharePoint to manage project deliverables and they need to be tested before getting published. Harris suggested me to talk to you and put your project deliverables details on SharePoint to see whether the site we created is working according to our expectation.

What I need from you in this meeting is name of the deliverables which is required for your project and their current status and due date."

english_learn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Dear teachers,

Could you kindly check mistakes in my writing below please?

Thanks in advance

Hello lovely teachers,

Could you please correct my writing below and give me feedback. Many thanks in advance.

A SharePoint site for our department has been created and now it require some content.

Booking this meeting to discusses what content need be on SharePoint in terms of Change Management .

“We have developed some pages on SharePoint to manage project deliverables and they need to be tested before getting published. Harris suggested me to talk to you and put your project deliverables details on SharePoint to see whether the site we created is working according to our expectation.

What I need from you in this meeting is name of the deliverables which is required for your project and their current status and due date."

Status
Not open for further replies.