Student or Learner
I have a doubt regarding of subject verb agreement .how we will use this in a sentence ? and how we understand where we will apply
Please note my amendments above in red. Note the following rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 22-Jan-2013 at 21:34. Reason: typo
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.